Here are a few highlights from our Valentine's Day. I had preschool (my last day for a while, hooray!) and we had a little party with cupcakes and passing out Valentines and making Valentines, etc. They all seemed to have a great time.
David declared to me that yesterday was the best day of his life ever at school. I guess he greatly enjoyed getting all those Valentines and mostly the accompanying candy. Emily brought home quite the loot as well and the kids are all on sugar highs.
As for hubby and me, we actually had to run to a quick tech rehearsal last night for the concert I'm singing in tonight (and that he's playing for me in,) but when we got home we put the kids in bed and cooked up a nice romantic dinner for the two of us and had an enjoyable evening together. The highlight being my dearest gave me a gift certificate for a pregnancy massage at a spa. I've never in my life had a massage and I've always wanted one. I'm looking forward to that one! Isn't he the greatest?
1 comment:
I remember feeling that way about all the candy at school on Vday. Enjoy that massage Julie! I think all mothers need massages about once a week!
Post a Comment