Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Look Who's Talking

Note: Due to technical difficulties, having this in three different clips is the only way I could get it to all upload! (See above posting!)

A new favorite game in our house is to try to get Ryan to copy or imitate words that we say. The other night at dinner we got the following video clip of Ryan showing off his expanding vocabulary. Sorry the clip is dark, our little camera (it's not a camcorder) doesn't do well with indoor lighting.





A couple of explanations:
Lollipop: This is a silly little game thing that Emily came home with from school a long time ago. A person gets up in your face and while saying "lolli-lolli-lolli" they spin their finger around in front of your face and than say "POP" while clapping their hands right in front of your face and the goal is for you not to blink. Got that? (I'm sure it was quite crystal clear.) Any way, Ryan just randomly started doing it a while ago, it's pretty cute.
Dog: His bark sounds like a grunt instead of a bark. I think Jonathan is responsible for teaching him that incorrectly. =)
Kids Names: He doesn't really say anything for the kids names yet, he just points to them.

1 comment:

Shaela said...

Cute! I love it when they start talking.