Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Annoyed with Google Video!!

Can someone please tell me why when I try to upload a video clip to my blog it says it is all uploaded and processed, and even shows up in the preview, but when I actually post it to my blog and go view the blog it is just a blank box with an x in the corner? So then when I try to do it by going to Google Video, instead of through the blog, and just embed the html, it is only uploading the first 48 seconds of the 2 minute clip. I'm greatly frustrated, as I've been trying to get this clip uploaded for a while now using a variety of methods and am being foiled on all sides!! =( On the positive side, at least spellcheck is finally working on the blog!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Grrr. Must be a good video. Have you tried using Google Video Uploader? It works better for big files.