Friday, February 8, 2008

If it's not one, it's another....

Ryan is back on the growth curve! He weighs a whopping 22 lbs. and is now at the 3%. That may not sound like much, but he grew by jumps to get back on the curve. The doctor is happy and has decided he can be left alone for a while now. Of course now the doctor has decided David is too short and so he wants me to go get an x-ray to check for bone age. I guess the assumption is that hopefully he's just developing a little late and will eventually catch up, relatively speaking. I think he will just be short (at least he'll have his uncles to keep him company) and don't really want to pay for another test. So I gave the doctor a hard time, but he really wants me to go do it, and I must admit I'm generally a push over when it comes to doctors because I don't really know what they heck I'm talking about. So this now means that to date, Joshua is the only one of my kids who has not had a doctor concerned at all because of being small in some way and required all sorts of random testing.

1 comment:

B.G. Christensen said...

Have you pointed out to the doctor that you're... um... you know... kinda short yourself?