Here's a little update on what we've been up to lately. We are now back into our normal routine with children in school and such(thank goodness.) I have gone on an cleaning/organizing spurt and have been cleaning and organizing kids closets, getting rid of (Jonathan's) stuff, moving things around, I even bought a shredder so I don't have to hang on to all our old bank statements and electric bills. I am now 16 1/2 weeks pregnant and this week have started wearing maternity clothes. I realized I only have one pair of pants that fits me well so I have decided to splurge and go buy myself a couple more pairs of pants. I am mostly feeling pretty well except for bad headaches still sometimes, and back pain. I have felt the baby move just a little bit (personally that is the one fun thing about being pregnant.) Sundays are also much more pleasant now that we've moved into 2008 because we have church at 9am instead of 1pm and Ryan is in nursery! It's very hard to believe that Emily is now in Senior Primary!

Emily is starting to enjoy reading more and enjoys "chapter books" such as Magic Treehouse and Junie B. Jones books.(This is a picture of Emily laying on a heat vent and it is blowing her hair all around.)
David got a chess board with Christmas money and both he and Emily are amazingly quite good at it.

He wants to play it constantly.
Joshua constantly wants to play War (card game,) and they both love to spend lots of time playing video games. Ryan likes to look at, and sometimes rip, library books and throw tantrums when he's upset.

Here are the kids in their new outfits they got from Great Grandma Evans for Christmas.
Oh, and this JUST in, Jonathan has passed the test and is now
LEED Certified. What does that mean? Hopefully that he is even more amazingly employable and will make even more money =)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update and congrats to Jonathan for becoming certified. That is very exciting.
Cute kids.
Yea for Jonathan!! The kids look so cute in those matching outfits! :)
Post a Comment