


I actually don't remember that many presents I got for Christmas when I was little (just goes to show you really don't need to get your kids anything!) To tell the truth I don't think I have that many specific memories from when I was little. Probably the 2 that stick out in my mind the most are getting a cabbage patch doll, but not just any cabbage patch doll, a corn silk hair cabbage patch doll with red hair; and the big one is one year my dad made me a doll house and I thought that was the greatest thing ever. I do remember the kitchen set pictured in the back right hand corner of the second picture. But I don't remember getting it, I remember hiding some candy I had stolen from the store in one of the cupboards. When I showed my secret to Aaron he told on me and my mom made me take it back to the store and say what I did. I also remember the sunshiny Care Bear I am hugging in the third picture.
1 comment:
Emily sure looks like you! Aren't old pictures great?!
Post a Comment