Thursday, October 18, 2007
Confiscation of all drawing materials
In the last few days there has been a rash of drawing on unauthorized material in my house by my boys. The kitchen table, the wall, the floor, and than yesterday (the last straw,) David drew all over the back of Joshua's shirt with a yellow highlighter. Anyone have advice on getting that to come out? So in my desperation for an appropriate punishment other than just yelling at them, we went around the entire house and collected all crayons, pencils, pens and markers and put them in a child unreachable place. One good thing that came out of it is I finally sorted through the bits of crayon pieces and threw a bunch away. Many of our crayons have teeth marks from Ryan chewing on them. Gross! Now I need to go buy a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and hope for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Magic Erasers are the best! They really work. My favorite cleaning product. Just keep away from the kids, they have a harful chemical in them that burns. Good luck! (I hope they didn't get your newly painted wall)
that would be "...keep them away from the kids, they have a harmful.." I really should double check before publishing......
Post a Comment