Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!

So I'm fully expecting 2014 to be the best year yet! :) First, a little about Christmas. My brother Tyler, who is currently living in DC, came and got to hang out for 3 weeks. It was nice to have him here. He made the effort to spend a lot of time with my kids. He's a great uncle. This was the first time I did not have my kids for Christmas Eve/Christmas morning. It was weird and I missed having them. Luckily I had lots of family and Curtis, (his kids where with their mom.) We went to Aaron and Camille's house for Christmas Eve. At my house that night were my parents, Tyler, Kyle and Curtis. I made a breakfast casserole for breakfast on Christmas morning. Mid morning Curtis left to go get his kids and take them down to his parents. I picked up my kids around 1. All of my family was coming over that night for dinner so we waited and did presents with everyone here after dinner. My kids did not like having to wait, even though they had already spent the morning opening soooo much stuff over at dad's.



For New Years the kids were also at Jonathan's and Curtis had his kids, so I went down there and spent New Year's Eve and day just hanging out with them. The whole Christmas/New Year's break was so nice. I didn't work, and neither did Curtis. It was great to just to relax and hang out with family and him. We got all the kids together a couple of times, kind of always chaos. ;)


 Curtis got the kids a net for the hoop and a basketball. It warmed my heart to watch him and Tyler out there playing with the boys.


And now, just because, here are a few reasons why I love Curtis:

-He makes me laugh, a lot! He's so funny, and such a goof ball.
-He mails me love letters.
-He sends/brings me flowers.
-He likes to talk to me about everything.
-He tells me to drive safe whenever I'm going somewhere and then wants to know when I get there so he knows I arrived safely.
-He likes the ballet, symphony, theater.
-He's way good looking. ;)
-He always opens the car door for me.
-He's great with my kids.
-He tells me how he feels about me.
-I trust him completely.
-When he kisses me, I melt.









No comments: