-Monday night we went to Chuck-E-Cheese
-Tuesday night we went swimming at the rec. center. (I really need a new swim suit.)
-Wednesday Jonathan took off work and we went up to Ogden to a children's museum called the Treehouse Museum. We then had a picnic lunch at the park and then went for a "hike" along City Creek. It was beautiful weather and this was, I think for all of us, the funnest day.
-Thursday Jonathan took off as well and we went to the dinosaur museum down at Thanksgiving Point. (I found it less impressive than I remembered, especially when compared with the new Natural History museum recently completed.) Then we went to briefly check out the City Creek Mall. It was cold that day so walking around an outdoor mall was not that exciting, and it was really crowded.
-Friday was a lazy, stay out of the snow that fell, at home day.
We had a nice Easter. The weather was perfection. I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. The ward choir I direct sang 3 songs for the Easter program and it went so very well. I was very happy. Then Aaron, Camille and my cousin Katie came up for a yummy Easter dinner. I was even smart this year and kept the food a little more simple and had those who came bring stuff so I didn't have a ton of food to make. It was a nice evening. I'll post some pictures from Easter morning soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment