Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 12

I think I've passed the peak. The pain has been less since yesterday afternoon and this evening I even ate a little bit of real food. Today the best word to describe how I'm feeling is just worn out! Between worn out from being in pain for a long time, worn out from lack of food and nutrition, and worn out as a side effect of the meds, I'm worn out! Hopefully a little more resting and a couple of days of some more real food and I'll be doing a lot better.

So, as an overview, I'm happy to say it was not as bad as I anticipated!! Maybe that's one of the good things about expecting the worse, things don't often end up worst case scenario. I'm sure it helped that I had lots of help and was able to pretty much do nothing and rest. The first 4-5 days where ok, the next 5-6 days not so much. It still hurts to talk, hopefully my voice will be back soon, I'm anxious to get back to singing. A big thank you to everyone who helped out and and especially big thanks to my fabulous hubby! Love you!!

1 comment:

Amy Nielson said...

I'm glad things are getting a little better for you. :)