
Christmas morning the kids woke up at about 7:30. They made short order of tearing in to everything under the tree. Some highlights of gifts: Emily got a new dress, art supplies and earrings and she went and got her ears pierced on Monday. David got a ton of legos and the Harry Potter Lego video game. Joshua got a magic set and Operation game. Ryan got a Buzz Lightyear outfit and gun and a Playdough factory. Benjamin got a tricycle and a sit-and-spin toy. The big family gift that Jonathan bought for the kids was a Wii. They have wanted this for several years and were very excited. David's response when he saw it was, "I thought we were getting a red Wii because I saw it on the computer screen." (Jonathan had been looking them up on Amazon and left the window open.) Everyone has spent lots of time playing on the Wii. Jonathan also bought a water buffalo through Heifer International as his gift for family and friends this year. In addition to a water buffalo, Jonathan got me as an early Christmas present a new stereo as ours had broken and I needed to be able to listen to my Christmas music. For Jonathan's birthday/Christmas I got him a new zoom lens for the camera.

We spent Christmas day playing with toys, and for some of us, sleeping.

Heather also did my hair. I've never colored my hair before, so this was a first. I like it, though I'm still getting used to it. She also cut Emily's hair and I think it is super duper cute! I told here that now she just has to come up to my house every 6 weeks to do my hair!
1 comment:
Love your Pic collages. Looks like everyone had a grand time! Merry Christmas ! Hope you all have a Fabulous New Year!
Post a Comment