Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend

We had a nice weekend. We started Saturday morning with crepes with berries and real whip cream for breakfast. I'd never made crepes before, but they turned out well and it was super yummy. Then we did some yard work. After lunch we took the kids the Dinosaur Park up in Ogden. It was pretty fun and overcast skies kept it from being too hot.


Then that evening we headed over to the rec center to go swimming. When we got there we found out the pool was closing earlier than usual. So since it was closing in 45 minutes they let us in for free! And then we didn't have to be there forever either. On Sunday we had some friends over for a BBQ and that was a good time. I like having people over but we haven't done much of that for a while. It was a good weekend, I think we all had fun.

No comments: