Friday, March 26, 2010

Life

Life here is quite busy! Here's a little update on life. My show opens tonight and I'm very excited. It has been so much fun so far. I really regret not doing this earlier in my life, although really it would have been difficult to find the time before now. I love it and it makes me very happy! I hope to do another show this summer. Here's a couple of pictures from dress rehearsal, I have such a beautiful costume!


David just got his Bobcat last night at Pack Meeting. He really loves Cub Scouts.


Spring is here!! We've had some beautiful weather, mixed with some colder days and some rain and snow flurries, (snow today.) I love spring and can't wait for it to be even a warmer. I think 70 degree weather is perfection and we're not quite there yet. Now we just need to get a garden in!

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago.




I took this picture this morning.



In an attempt to eat a little healthier I've been baking things myself to avoid so many processed foods and I even bought myself a Kitchen Aid stand mixer to make bread easier, now I just need to figure out how to use it.

1 comment:

FoxyJ said...

I love your costume--I wish we could come see the show but right now isn't a good time. You'll have to do another one so we can come see you :)