As you will remember I was hoping this week to be able to get back into the grove of things. Those plans have not worked out so well. I forgot that the kids had both Monday and Tuesday off of school. Monday was a good day because Jonathan had the day off work as well. We went to the children's museum in Salt Lake and then had lunch at the mall food court. It was fun, we managed not to loose any children despite the place being packed because of the holiday, and the kids were all well behaved with no crying or fits of anything! I like days like that, where you actually enjoy doing something fun with the family.
Tuesday was some kind of teacher work day, so no normal routing happening that day with 5 kids at home. But, hey, no problem, I still have the rest of the week to get things rolling. Then what to my wondering eyes should appear? Benjamin throwing up his breakfast. Le sigh!
No comments:
Post a Comment