Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Leaves


A couple of Sundays ago, after being tired of sitting around the house for so long, I decided we were at least healthy enough to sit in the car for a little drive to see some fall leaves. We just went up to a little place close to our house called Mueller Park. It was gorgeous!! Now that we've discovered it we'll have to go back. I only wish we could have done a little hiking around, maybe tomorrow. The drive wasn't quite as pleasant as I was hoping as Benjamin spent the whole time crying in his seat and Emily and David kept whining, "Where are we going? What are we doing? My stomach hurts." But at least we got out of the house for a few minutes and got to see some pretty fall leaves.

2 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

So pretty!! I can't wait for the leaves to start changing here.

Tiffany said...

Wow that was so gorgeous. Every time we tell our children we are going for a " sunday drive" they complain and whine the whole time. But, sometimes on Sunday you have to get away for some sanity:)