Friday, June 12, 2009

Weigh-in

After my disappointment of not being cast in Evita, it was awful nice of my scale to be the bearer of such happy news this morning -- down two whole pounds! I guess my "Kathy Smith Weight Loss Workout" lives up to its name. I have lost a total of a good 3 inches off my waist and close to two inches off my hips/behind. I have one pair of pants that I can pull off without undoing the button, just my hips keeps them from sliding down. I have had several people tell me I LOOK like I've lost weight. Numbers are good, but it's also great when the progress is actually noticeable.

So, since I know you are all dying to know how I look I've gathered up some pictures in an effort to show off my progress. I don't think that pictures, taken at random times, fully clothed and not for the purpose of showing off my size will be a very accurate representation of things, but it's the best I can do and hopefully gives you some idea of how skinny I'm looking. =)

BEFORE:

The first picture is from January and the second from April (Easter)


May 9, after almost 3 weeks on diet.


Today, after 8 weeks on diet.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looking good Julie! I really like the Kathy Smith videos, I do her video at least once a week. You are brave to post pictures of yourself and let everyone know your progress. I on the other hand, am not so brave. Keep up the good work.

Amber said...

Sorry about Evita but good job on the weight loss! You go girl!