I find this hard to believe, but this morning my scale claims I lost 4 lbs! I'm glad I bought this scale, it's such a nice scale. I find this surprising because with all the family get together stuff my diet wasn't quite as strict this past weekend, though I did try to use moderation and eat lot of fruit and veggies when possible. I did step up the exercise some this week, especially the last couple of days. I guess pushing two kids in a stroller up hills is a pretty good work out! I also lost about an inch and a half off my waist. Go me!!
This means I only have 10 lbs. left to go! However, if I am actually going to be successful at losing weight I'll probably add another 5 lbs. to my goal. This is a very good thing though because it keeps me motivated to keep going and to step up the exercise as it seems that made a big difference. Hopefully when I get on the scale next Friday I don't find it was all a fluke. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment