So I had the need to stand on the scale this morning to verify yesterday's surprising weight result. Looks like it was indeed a fluke. =( The scale tells me I'm down 1 lb. from last week. While this is an adequate and expected result, it's disappointing after thinking it was 4 lbs. Not really sure what happened yesterday....
Sigh! Ah well, I shall continue to persevere!
2 comments:
Hey Julie,
This happens to me very often. I can fluctuate every day between 5 lbs. I've heard that you should only weigh yourself once a week. But, I have never been able to do that. It's more like 5 times a day. Good luck with your weight loss.
My husband is on Weight Watchers and he weighs morning and night, but only tracks his progress weekly. Inevitably his weigh-in days always seem to be higher than just the night before...go figure!
Post a Comment