Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ryan Proof?

So this past week I have learned that either some of my medicine bottles aren't too child proof or Ryan can open child proof containers. He got into ibuprofen, put one in his mouth, bit it in half, decided he didn't like it and spit it back into the bottle. He dumped out two bottles of baby ibuprofen in my bedroom. And most recently he climbed on the sink and got the children's ibuprofen out of the medicine cabinet and was pouring himself some into a medicine cup. This kid is Trouble with a capital "T" (and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for Pool!)

3 comments:

Riley's said...

I love the music man!!!! So is Taylor... the funny ones always are.

desiree said...

Don't you ever WATCH your kid?! Geez... bad mom... I should report you. ;)

Lydia Moon said...

The high school I teach at is doing the Music Man this year! I love it!

Hope you can tame Ryan. If you learn any tricks, let me know. Maryam ate one of my father-in-law's pills while they were visiting. She had to go to the ER. Luckily, she was ok!