Friday, March 20, 2009

Surprise

One of the reasons I didn't want to live in UT was the weather, particularly in the winter. I didn't want to live in snow. One of the reasons we picked OR was because I thought I'd prefer rain to snow. But I have to admit I've greatly enjoyed seeing the sun a lot more this winter!! Having the car in the garage makes winter easier, I've so far pretty much avoided driving in the snow (which is a big fear of mine,) and the snow is pretty. The last few weeks we've been enjoying some very nice weather. I can hardly get the kids to come inside to eat dinner or go to bed, they just want to play outside all the time. I think it's supposed to be close to 70 tomorrow! Spring in UT was always my favorite, and while we're not to the trees-in-bloom part yet, it's been lovely here lately.


Watching the outside fun from inside!

2 comments:

desiree said...

I KNOW! It's been strangely nice here too! Guess we better enjoy the sun before the snow dumps on us again.

Riley's said...

Please save your comments about how much you love Utah. I already want to throw up enough.... LOL