Daddy was home this weekend (only 2 more weeks of living in separate states!) so we took the opportunity to go to a pumpkin patch. We had a very fun morning.There were animals to see.


There were these cool big pipe thing slides (official name of the slides.)


There were little activities and games.


The hayride was a lot of fun and afforded amazing views!





Can I just say this is one of the reasons I will miss Oregon!
Apparently the combination of being outside and the extremely bumpy ride was incredibly funny to Benjamin. He just sat there and was laughing, it was so funny and adorable!!

We had a very fun day! It was one of those moments when I look around at my family and am so grateful and happy for all I've been blessed with! (Obviously no one was screaming or whining at that moment.)
No comments:
Post a Comment