Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OFFER ON HOUSE!!!

We got an offer on our house today, for full asking price at that! Granted, it is already a pretty low asking price, but I'm thrilled beyond words. Hopefully everything goes through without a hitch! I'm so grateful for answered prayers, even if it's slow coming in my opinion!

11 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you! We will miss you so much here, but you need to go be with your hubby. When should it close?

Amy Nielson said...

HOORAY!!! I hope it all goes through and closes without any problems.

B.G. Christensen said...

Hamdulillah!

Rachel Burton said...

Good luck with everything! (I just found this link again)

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Yeah!!!! Happy day for you! But I was kinda hoping that you all changed your minds and just decided that Jonathon could find a job here...hahaha...that's awesome I know it would work out for you guys!

Larry and Michelle Dickinson said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully everything goes through!

See you Thur!

Becky said...

Congratulations! What great news!

Emma Crowther said...

That is wonderful news. I bet you are so excited to have all this done and begin your new life in Utah with Johnathon. I am so glad they are giving you asking price too.

Tiffany said...

Congrats! I hope it goes smoothly.

Shaela said...

Congrats. Be VERY thankful... that was so fast!!! Our home in TX still hasn't sold (7 months on the market). I'm glad your family will be back together soon.

Heidi said...

I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you that this will go through. Yeah!