
Lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath home for sale. This home has taken weeks of our lives and thousands of our dollars and is now in move-in ready condition, waiting just for you to snatch it up immediately.






After weeks of craziness it is a wonderful relief to be done and have the house on the market. Now we just have the stress of needing to sell our house very quick (like the next week or two) in a market where the average time on the market is 76 days. Anyone who would like to add your prayers to our own that we will be blessed with a quick sell of this house, we greatly appreciate it!
If you're interested, you can find our house listing here.
3 comments:
Wow! Your house looks great! I really hope that you can sell soon-for your sanity of course!
The house looks fantastic! I hope the sale goes quickly and smoothly.
The house looks great! I love the bathrooms!
Post a Comment