So I now have less than 7 weeks till D-day. I'm planning on more like 8 weeks though. I think I have hit the point where things are going down hill, I haven't felt very great yesterday or today (of course that probably has a lot to do with being outside in the sun for 3 hours digging/weeding/etc. yesterday.) It's now become very hard to sleep, as I can't get comfortable. I've had a headache for over 24 hours now that won't go away.
For good new though, I only gained 2 lbs. in 3 weeks and I'm measuring only at about 32 inches, so slightly smaller than average. The doctor is therefore thinking I might not end up with a 9 lb. baby this time. That would be nice, 8 lbs. is good. Now we just need to make sure his head is down, because there is just too much going on this summer for me to have to deal with recovering from a c-section!
No comments:
Post a Comment