I have now reached a milestone in my pregnancy, the 30 Week mark!! After this I get to start counting down the weeks in single digits! The little baby ticker on the side of my blog says there are only 68 days left, that sure doesn't seem like very many days, now does it?
I went to the doctor today and all is well. The baby moves around a ton, the heartbeat was good, I measured at close to 31 inches and I only gained 3 lbs! Although, yesterday I hit another milestone in my pregnancy, someone for the first time asked me if I was sure I wasn't having twins. Luckily things like that don't really bother me, but still people! I also got to get my Rhogam shot today, always very fun (it's a Rh negative blood thing.) Of course, in truth I should (and am) very grateful for Rhogam, because without it I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be having my fifth kid.
As far as a report on how I'm feeling: more tired and more aches and pains. All just normal stuff. So here's to the final quarter of my pregnancy, hopefully it goes as smoothly as the other 3 quarters.
1 comment:
Do you have a name for this little guy yet? I am a bad sister-in-law I don't even know what problems you have with the RH blood factor. What is the issue?
Post a Comment