Friday, March 7, 2008

High Cost of Dating

I can't wait for 4 more years? Why, you may ask? Because then Emily will be 12 and I can stop paying a babysitter. Paying a babysitter for 4, soon to be 5, children is no small thing! (And I probably don't even pay that much compared to some.) For instance, tonight we are grabbing some dinner and then going to the temple, with all that and travel time, I anticipate we'll be gone 5 hours! You do the math on what that one's going to cost me. Luckily we have a babysitting swap with a couple in our ward so once a month we get to go out without the cost of a babysitter added to whatever the cost of what we're doing is, that's a very nice thing. Only 4 more years!!

(So, note to my single brothers who don't like to date because of the expense: Get on out there and be grateful you don't have to also pay a babysitter!)

No comments: