Several months ago Emily asked to have her training wheels off her bike to try to learn to ride on two wheels. Jonathan spent maybe 30 minutes with her trying for the first time and then that was it. The bike has sat on the back porch for months and they have never tried again (winter rain doesn't help.) But on Saturday they decided to try again, and within 10-15 minutes she was riding all by herself. I guess she was ready. My recollection of learning to ride a bike is that it was a very frustrating process and took me much longer to learn than 15 minutes. Maybe I was younger than Emily is, I don't remember how old I was when I learned to ride.
One of Ryan's favorite things to play with is balls. He will often go around and collect all the balls he can find into one spot. The other day he had collected all the balls and put them in the little shopping cart. He than proceeded to throw them all one by one onto the kitchen floor. When he had emptied the cart he went around and collected them all again and started the whole process over. What can I say, he's a pretty cute kid!


No comments:
Post a Comment