
I had an OB appointment today and everything is good. My results were back from the glucose screening thing and they were nice and normal, my blood pressure was good and low, the baby's heartbeat sounded good, and I only gained 2 lbs. this month, which is very good considering I gained 7 lbs. last month. I think I'll just average it out over the 2 months. I also measured at almost 29 inches, so I now have proof my belly is bigger than the average persons. I'm feeling pretty good, have had a headache now for a day that I can't get rid of and my legs and back are sore sometimes and I'm eating lots of Rolaids, but all just normal stuff. It's going by quick and before I know it I'll have a little baby instead of a big belly. (Joshua told me yesterday that I had a big tummy.)
No comments:
Post a Comment