I went out the other day to take some pictures of Ryan in the leaves to try to get a nice one of him to go along with the ones we got of the older 3 kids (see blog posting below.) The lighting was of course different with it being a different day/time of day. But here are my possible 4 choices, vote for which one you like best.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5. None of the above. None of them are that great, have Jonathan go out and try again because he is better at than you.
7 comments:
Julie I like #3, he looks really cute.
I vote for 4 or 3.
Your best lighting is on 1 and 4. I would pick your favorite of those two. He is cute in all of them.
Thanks for your expert opinion, Shaela.
I liked the last one the most, although I'd give it another shot with better lighting- those first pictures of the other kids were so good
I like 3 the best...but I'm guessing that if you have to ask for favorites you probably don't have a favorite and would be happier having them retaken...it looks like he wasn't in the best mood for picture taking (nothing a mo can do about that!! except maybe chocolate!)
I vote for #3. All of them are cute though cause he's such a cute boy!!
Post a Comment