Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day of School!


Yesterday was the first day of school. We were all very excited, including mommy. The summer has been fun, but lately having all four kids home all day long was driving me crazy. Joshua will also be in preschool two days a week with a moms group where we rotate around, so I'm looking forward to only having ONE child at home two mornings a week (except for the few times I teach the preschool.)

Right after the above picture was taken the kids headed off to the bus stop. David started running in his effort to catch up with Emily, and mostly due to his extremely heavy backpack he totally ate it in the drive way. He didn't really hurt himself or anything and I picked him up and brushed him off and I think he was ok, but what a way to start your first day of kindergarten! It was pretty funny though.



Waiting for the bus to come.


David home on the bus.

No comments: