Sunday, August 12, 2007

White Water




One of the activities from the Scouting High Adventure that Jonathan just got back from was a day of white water rafting. The company took pictures of them and so I've posted a few of the pictures here. I myself have been a couple of times and always enjoyed it. Reminds me of the most recent time when in company of Michelle and fam, Heidi, Ben and Jonathan, I rafted the Snake River complete with very stylish wet suites (and it was still freezing!) Hey, any of you remember who the guy on the far right is and why he was there?
Note: The picture below is from the rafting trip in college I was just remembering, not from Jonathan's recent high adventure!

1 comment:

B.G. Christensen said...

Heh. I looked at the pictures before reading and when I got to that last one I saw Jonathan and then Julie and then Hey! That looks like Heidi! Is she visiting the Klands? And then Hey! It's Michelle! She's there too! And then Hey, it's me! I'm there too! And that's when I figured out it was an old picture. But fun, nonetheless.