Monday, August 6, 2007
Flying Solo
So I'm all by myself this whole week as the hubby is off on High Adventure with the Scouts. He's off biking and white water rafting and caving and I'm by myself with 4 children. (You like how nice and supportive I am?) Truthfully though, it's not as bad as I like to make out to be (what can I say, I like to complain.) I have several projects I hope to get done while he is gone and we're actually going to be pretty busy this week. The worst part is when it's time to go to bed at night and I'm all alone and I'm scared some scary man is going to break in and attack me. (I sleep with lots of lights on.) So wish me luck, only 5 more days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with that. I totally know how you feel. I often end up at my parents house when Antho goes out of town.
Yeah, too bad my parents are in FL!
Post a Comment