Thursday, July 12, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Ok, so my friend Heidi has convinced me I need a blog. Actually my real reason for starting a blog is I want to post video clips for family and friends to see, since they are too big to email, and I figured a blog was a good forum for that. So this site will be a place for me to keep you all up to date on our cute little family, complete with action videos and all - as soon as I figure out how to post them on here, that is (once again I shall turn to Heidi for guidance - see how I'm making you famous, Heidi?) Enjoy!!

2 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Julie! I'll defer to Heidi's expertise, of course, but a couple good methods of posting videos I've found are and You Tube. Both are free and easy, and once you post a video there they give you links that make it easy to embed the video in your blog post. I've recently posted a couple videos, in fact, on Sophie and Timothy's blog.

I look forward to hearing and seeing more from you here.

--Ben

B.G. Christensen said...

Sorry, that should read "Google Video and You Tube." The link to Google Video found its way into the "and."